An easy-to-use deed plotting system for title insurance, real estate and land survey professionals!
MapDraw draws maps from metes and bounds descriptions. Simply enter the direction, angle and distance of each section and the system displays the map. For curves, enter the arc distance or the chord, the radius and the left/right orientation. The angle can be entered as incremental or absolute values.
MapDraw can calculate and draw the closing section, calculate gaps and acreage. Other features include multiple lots, conversions from 'old' measurements, high quality printing from any Windows compatible printer.
Features and Options:
- Metric option
- Curves (chord, tangents)
- Incremental angles
- Automatic or specified scaling
- High-precision calculations
- Automatic closing to POB
- Calculation of closing gap or unknown sector
- Calculation of acreage (acres, hectares)
- Calculation of perimeter
- Conversions from ancient measurements
- Instant online display
- Optional gap balancing
- Print on any Windows compatible printer
- Printed recap with map reference points
- Export as bitmap file
- File save and retrieve option
- Multiple lots
Requirements: WINDOWS 95, 98, NT, 2000, ME, XP, 486 or higher,
15 MB hard disk space. Networks require one program for each computer.
Files can be saved for all users at a central location.
Technical Support: 90 day free phone technical support. Additional support is available from Informatix on a serviced request basis.