The Excela™ 2-Ring Nonprofit Corporation Kit
Stores 2-hole punched organization records
A nonprofit corporate kit for the 21st century and a model of economy and mechanical efficiency. The Excela adapts Blumberg's popular lever arch binder to store your organization's records. Handsomely wrapped in black polypropylene with gold silk-screened decorative borders and matching, smooth black laminated slipcase.
- 2" lever arch for large capacity.
- Compressor bar prevents tearing of paper holes.
- Lever eases opening, removal and replacement of pages.
- 11 7/8" H, 11 1/2" W and 2 1/4" D.
- Metal-framed retrieval hole facilitates removal of the binder from the slipcase.
- Ball and socket arch eliminates misalignment and snagged papers.
- 2-hole standard punched (2 3/4" cc) papers on 11" side.
- Window on spine holds gold label with organization name for quick identification.
- Free shipping.
Exclusive with Blumberg Corporate Kits
Minutes & Bylaws as a FILLABLE PDF with the entity name and state in the appropriate fields. Unless you request printed forms with your kit, we will email the pdf to you the day after your order.
Voted Best Corporate Kit Provider seven years in a row by readers of the New York Law Journal
What's included in the Excela Corporate Kit
Even at these low prices, Excela corporate kits include a corporate seal, certificates, transfer ledger, gold label with company name, index tabs, corporate record tickler, minute paper and optional printed minutes and bylaws for corporations or operating agreements for LLC's, all neatly stored in a durable 2-ring lever arch binder and protective slipcase.
Click here for detailed information about the contents of Blumberg corporate kits.