Partnership Seals & Stamps for LP, LLP, LLLP, and LLLLP
LLP Seals come with a snap pouch and Blumberg's exclusive Tell-a-Seal label
- 1 5/8" diameter for LLP names with less than 45 characters and spaces
- 2" diameter LLP seal for names with 45 or more characters and spaces
- Snap pouch for storage of your LLP seal
- TELL-a-SEAL labels for easy identification
- Engineer and architect seals available
What is a LLP Seal or Stamp For?
The LLP seal can be used to mark documents as “official.” LLP seals can be used on documents like Partnership certificates, Partnership meeting minutes, various contracts and legal documents. A LLP seal or an LLP stamp is typically recognized as a way to authorize documents on behalf of the Partnership.
Use self-adhesive, gold seals with your notary embosser.