Blumberg Certified Mail Software 4.1
A complete Certified Mail solution. Easy to use and USPS approved.
Meets USPS requirements effective 5/31/15
Click to download Standard Version for free.
Revised forms with the Intelligent Mail barcode (IMpb)on PS Form 3811
We are now offering the Standard Version of the latest release of our popular Certified Mail software for free (click to download).
For a disk, order Cat. No. 3086SW, $39.95.
- Outstanding features and benefits:
- Enables you to prepare the entire Certified Mail piece in the time it takes to type a label.
- Automatically calculates fees. Adjustable if rates change.
- Maintains a database that stores addresses and multiple label information for future printing.
- Certified Mail transaction report tracks your Certified Mail and includes a handy feature for recovering costs.
- Copy name and address from word processor or other program. Paste directly into the Certified Mail software.
- Unlimited number of “Send to” data files.
- Import/export database of names from/to other programs.
- Print mailer number and barcode or purchase forms with pre-printed barcode.
- Print extra label with your choice of information.
- Go to USPS tracking site from within program.
- Create a complete Firm Book or a condensed report.
- System Requirements
- PC or compatible computer with Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP/Vista/Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Windows supported printer. Optional barcode wand for Certified Mail Pro requires USB or keyboard port wand reader.
Do more with Certified Mail PRO Software for volume users. Click for details.
Certified Mail Pro includes all the features of Standard plus:
- Tracks incoming mailers
- Customizable transaction report
- Enhanced bulk mailing
Learn about all of Certified Mail Pro features here. Click here for Certified Mail labels.