Certificates, Blank, Award and Special Text
We offer the following certificates: Share, Stock, Limited Liability Company, Non-profit, Membership, Professional Corporation, Association, Unit, Bond, Note, Script, Warrants, Achievement Award, Service, Achievement Service
What is the difference between stock certificate and ownership certificates?
The financial value of a corporation is its stock (called shares in New York). It may be contributed by its original shareholder(s) for money, goods or services, or raised by selling shares to others.
Custom Imprinted Certificates
- Certificates for a corporation, LLC, LP with pre-printed legends (story)
- Celerity Digital Certificates for a corporation and LLC with pre-printed legends (story)
- Certificates with entire text custom printed
Standard Clauses Free when ordered online (save $9.95)
- Bound certificates and stubs in 3-hole loose leaf section with pre-printed legends (story) for corporations, LLC's, and LP's
- Loose certificates and stubs in 3-hole loose leaf section with pre-printed legends (story) for corporations, LLC's, and LP's
- Corporation, legal size with perforated stub (8 1/2" x 14") with pre-printed legends (story)
- Award, Achievement, Service, Appreciation certificates
- Blank with border
- Multiple Class Certificate orders for Corporations and LLC's Instructions about how to order
Shareprinter™ prints in the fields of the preprinted story that appears on the certificates that come with our corporate, LLC and LP kits or on imprinted certificates ordered without the kit. It does not print the entity name, capitalization, etc. because they are imprinted in the story in our plant. It fills in the name of holder, prints the number of shares/units in the certificate box, spells out the number in the story, then prints same on the stub. It is not intended for use with blank bordered certificates, or certificates with story of styles that are not included with kits.
– Dates the certificate and stub automatically.
– For single class BlumbergExcelsior certificates.
Important: to use the TEMPLATE, request loose (not bound) certificates and stubs when you place a corporate kit or certificate order.