Litigation, Legal and Report Covers
Plain and imprinted legal covers and bluebacks for briefs, contracts and other litigation and transactional legal documents
BlumbergExcelsior offers plain and imprinted bluebacks, report covers and legal covers as well as federal and state litigation covers for contracts, briefs, wills, financial documents and tax returns that enable you to deliver your work in a way that also communicates the high quality of that work. We offer both top bound and book style covers.
If you want custom imprinted legal or report covers please call 800 529-6278 press 1.
What is a blueback?
The tradition of associating legal documents with the color blue originated in England several hundred years ago. In the United States, it began in the 19th century when, in jurisdictions such as New York, the word blueback designated the blue cover of legal documents.
- Imprinted Antique Manuscript with and without panel
- Plain Antique Manuscript with panel, 100 per box
- Plain Antique Manuscript, no panel, 100 per box
- Plain Antique Manuscript, no panel, 500 per box
- Imprinted Linen Finish
- Plain Linen Finish, no panel
- Plain Linen Finish, no panel corner cut
Book and Report Covers
Other Legal Covers
Strip Mini Backer
New York Bluebacks and Litigation Covers
Blumberg Forms Online Covers
Lonely Lawyer Lit Back
- A busy attorney without staff created the Lonely Lawyer Certification, Verification and Affirmation of Service forms for this NY Lit Back. Blue Linen only. Cat. No. 2906 (call to order)
Traditional Horizontal or Vertical Styles
- Antique Manuscript (all colors)
- Horizontal Cat. No. 1500 Vertical Cat. No. 1501
- Linen Manuscript (blue, off-white & canary)
- Horizontal Cat. No. 2900 Vertical Cat. No. 2901