Litigation, Legal and Report Covers
Plain and imprinted legal covers and bluebacks for briefs, contracts and other litigation and transactional legal documents
BlumbergExcelsior offers plain and imprinted bluebacks, report covers and legal covers as well as federal and state litigation covers for contracts, briefs, wills, financial documents and tax returns that enable you to deliver your work in a way that also communicates the high quality of that work. We offer both top bound and book style covers.
If you want custom imprinted legal or report covers please call 800 529-6278 press 1.
What is a blueback?
The tradition of associating legal documents with the color blue originated in England several hundred years ago. In the United States, it began in the 19th century when, in jurisdictions such as New York, the word blueback designated the blue cover of legal documents.
- Imprinted Linen Finish
- Plain Linen Finish, no panel
- Plain Linen Finish, no panel corner cut and scored
- Imprinted Antique Manuscript with and without panel
- Plain Antique Manuscript with panel
- Plain Antique Manuscript, no panel
- Plain Antique Manuscript, no panel, corner cut and scored
Strip Mini Backer
New York Bluebacks - Litigation Covers
Blumberg Forms Online Covers
Lonely Lawyer Lit Back
- A busy attorney without staff created the Lonely Lawyer Certification, Verification and Affirmation of Service forms for this NY Lit Back. Blue Linen only. Cat. No. 2906 (call to order)
- Imprinted Antique Manuscript Covers, Scannable