Litigation, Legal and Report Covers
Plain and imprinted legal covers and bluebacks for briefs, contracts and other litigation and transactional legal documents
BlumbergExcelsior offers plain and imprinted bluebacks, report covers and legal covers as well as federal and state litigation covers for contracts, briefs, wills, financial documents and tax returns that enable you to deliver your work in a way that also communicates the high quality of that work. We offer both top bound and book style covers.
If you want custom imprinted legal or report covers please call 800 529-6278 press 1.
What is a blueback?
The tradition of associating legal documents with the color blue originated in England several hundred years ago. In the United States, it began in the 19th century when, in jurisdictions such as New York, the word blueback designated the blue cover of legal documents.
- Imprinted linen Finish, no panel
- Imprinted linen Finish, no panel , scored and corner cut
- Imprinted linen Finish, panel
- Plain Linen Finish, no panel
- Plain Linen Finish, no panel corner cut and scored
Top-Bound Covers Linen Finish
- Imprinted Antique Manuscript without panel
- Imprinted Antique Manuscript with panel
- Plain Antique Manuscript with panel
- Plain Antique Manuscript, no panel
- Plain Antique Manuscript, no panel, corner cut and scored
Top-Bound Covers Antique Manuscript
- Imprinted Antique Manuscript with NY Certification
- Imprinted Antique Manuscript
- Imprinted Antique Manuscript with Certification
Strip Mini Backer Antique Manuscript
New York Bluebacks
- Imprinted Linen Manuscript Covers
Staple-Concealing Style Cat. No. 2902
- Linen Manuscript NY Litigation Covers
Blumberg Forms Online Covers Cat. No. 2905
- A busy attorney without staff created the Lonely Lawyer Certification, Verification and Affirmation of Service forms for this NY Lit Back.
Imprinted Dark Blue Linen only.
- Imprinted Antique Manuscript Covers, Scannable
- Antique Manuscript (all colors)
- Horizontal Cat. No. 1500 Vertical Cat. No. 1501
- Linen Manuscript (blue, off-white & canary)
- Horizontal Cat. No. 2900 Vertical Cat. No. 2901