Power of Attorney Forms
Also related forms for affidavit of attorney, revocation of power of attorney (POA), living will, wills and more.
Blumberg's power of attorney forms (POA), affidavits, advanced medical directives, wills and related forms are used by attorneys across the United States. We offer state specific power of attorney forms for the jurisdictions listed below. If your state is not listed, take a look at our nationwide legal forms.
Blumberg has over 300+ Legal Forms you can see instantly before you buy.
Limitation of Liability
Our forms have important legal consequences, and should be prepared and executed under the supervision of an attorney. It is the ultimate responsibility of the attorney to determine their legal sufficiency for the use intended with or without change. Liability will not be accepted for any loss or damage however caused or by whomever used.
Online Only Power of Attorney Forms
- California Statutory general durable power of attorney
- Florida Powers of attorney, agents, designation of health care surrogate, will (married person, unmarried person)
- Georgia Statutory power of attorney
- Illinois Statutory short form power of attorney
- Massachusetts General durable power of attorney, healthcare proxy and living wishes statement
- New Jersey General durable power of attorney form and power of attorney, banking, gift and disability clauses, NJS 46:2B-8
- Ohio Statutory form durable power of attorney
- Texas Statutory durable power of attorney, wills (married person, unmarried person)
Online and Paper Power of Attorney Forms
- Connecticut Powers of attorney, living will, medical directives, appointment of health care representative, etc.
- Nationwide Power of attorney forms (durable or springing), affidavit that power in full force, revocation of power of attorney, living will, wills and related forms
- New York Power of attorney forms (durable, non-durable, springing), affidavits, health care proxy with living will directives, wills and related forms
If you need to review a legal form before you buy it, click on the BFO (Blumberg Forms Online) icon next to the form. This will open a PDF of the form. Although you cannot print a blank form (Blumberg’s blank legal forms are available only as paper forms), you can read and review the entire form for free.
The forms and catalog numbers belong exclusively to BlumbergExcelsior, Inc.
Permission for reproduction must be requested in writing, and is usually granted for educational or institutional purposes. The unauthorized reproduction of our forms is forbidden. Our copyrights and proprietary rights will be strictly enforced. Furthermore, the appropriation of our investment in composition and typography by photographic or other reproductive techniques is not allowed. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
To report a violation of this policy or request permission, please contact: General Counsel, BlumbergExcelsior, Inc., 16 Court Street, 14th Fl., Brooklyn, NY 11241
Call 800 221-2972 x1506, or email email@example.com