Client Control Ledger Pressure Sensitive
Durable 32 lb. stock, 8 1/2” x 11”. Spaces in two margins for client name, address, file number and page. Ledgers may be filed horizontally in a standard tray or vertically in a ledger tray such as the V-Matic tray with index.
- Time-Control System—Pressure Sensitive
- Complete accounting of billable and non-billable time without transcription
- A chronological record of legal services rendered
- Duplicate time charts for analysis of client profitability and/or attorney productivity
- The Time-Control System consists of two basic parts:
- 1. The
Time Record, a two-part, letter-size, carbonized form.
Part 1: 15 self-adhesive time labels. Time charges are entered just once,as they occur.
Part 2: chronological record of each case, a tool for analyzing attorney performance.
- 2. Client-Control Ledger: affix completed time labels to 8 1/2” x 11” ledger. Billable hours are multiplied by hourly rates. A running balance is entered into the appropriate balance column. The balance due is readily available when it’s time to bill clients. Photocopied Client-Control Ledgers can fulfill client requests for accountability of charges.