Lever Arch 2-Ring Binders
Economical, practical and attractive European style binders for letter size paper
Colorful, capacious lever arch 2 ring binders are ideal for organizing litigation or transactional case/client files and trial notebooks and look great on office shelves and bookcases. Use with letter-size paper and standard 2-hole punches. Blumberg lever arch 2-ring binders store U.S. letter size documents; use with 2 3/4" (7 cm) center-to-center (cc) paper punches. These binders are not for A4 international size documents with 8 cm cc spacing.
What Is a Lever Arch Binder?
In the background of foreign films set in professional offices, you often see bookshelves full of neat rows of distinctive binders in various colors, with reinforced round holes the size of a quarter on their spine. These are “Lever Arch” Binders. They are the standard way the A-4 paper-size world files their paper records. Read More Here.
Superior organizational system
- Unique lever arch metals makes it easy to open and close
- Big, easy-to-read removable labels
- Color code files with color binders
- Holds 570, 20lb. sheets in 3" of shelf space
Improved lever arch binder metals
- 2-hole (standard 2 3/4" cc) on 11" side
- Compressor bar secures papers, prevents tearing holes
- Remove and replace pages from the center unlike prong fasteners
Attractive durable 2 ring binders, easily stored and transported
- Fully glued covers with metal reinforced bottom edges
- Metal framed lock slots keep binders closed and square on shelf
- Metal framed retrieval hole on spine
Dimensions: 11 5/8" H x 11 1/4" D x 3" W in six colors
Excela 2" wide lever arch binder available in black only with optional matching slipcase