Blumberg Legal Supplies and Services

800 529-6278

Blumberg Legal Supplies and Services   Shop For Legal Supplies
Blumberg Law Products
800 529-6278

Employer Identification Number/Tax ID Number

Use BlumbergExcelsior Corporate Services, Inc. to file for a federal tax identification number (TIN, EIN) See Full Details Below

Employer Identification Number/Tax ID Number

A Federal Tax ID Number,

also known as an Employer Identification Number or EIN, is basically a Social Security Number for a business. It is the number the Internal Revenue Service uses to identify the business. It must be included on all tax filings. Also, banks commonly require an EIN to open a business bank account.

If you are forming a new business, you should obtain an EIN. If you currently operate your business as a sole proprietorship or general partnership and are now looking to incorporate or form a limited liability company, you must obtain a new, separate EIN for your business.

We can obtain your EIN from the IRS on behalf of your business. The typical turn-around time for this service is 24 hours after we receive approval of your formation filing from the state. In order to obtain the Federal Tax ID (EIN) Number for your business, you must provide your personal Social Security Number. In addition, you must provide a physical US address; PO Boxes are not acceptable.

Cost: $35 Service Fee. There are no Federal Filing Fees.

To get started fill out our contact form and a representative will contact you or call us at 800-221-2972 press 2. You can also download our full questionnaire for faster filing.

Hablamos Espaņol - 800 221-2972 Press 5

Add Service to Cart

Why do I need a Federal ID Number?

This is the identification number of your business. Any business offering products or services must get a Federal Tax ID Number. If you are required to collect sales taxes on your sales, hire employees or pay any kind of taxes, you will need a Federal Tax ID. You can also download our full questionnaire for faster filing.

If you answer yes to any of these question  you need an Employer Identification Number (EIN)

Do you have employee(s)? YES NO
Do you operate your business as a corporation or a partnership? YES NO
Do you file any of these tax returns: Employment, Excise, or Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms? YES NO
Do you withhold taxes on income, other than wages, paid to a non-resident alien? YES NO
Are you involved with any of the following types of organizations? YES NO

- Trusts, except certain grantor-owned revocable trusts, IRAs, Exempt Organization Business Income Tax Returns
- Estates
- Real estate mortgage investment conduits
- Non-profit organizations
- Farmers' cooperatives
- Plan administrators

FREE SHIPPING on Orders $50 or More
to the contiguous 48 states; orders under $50, $12.95 (see exceptions.) Corporate/LLC Kits FREE (seals, stamps $8.95).

 Specials  |  Clearence  | Dealers  |  Downloads  |  Email Sign Up 

BlumbergExcelsior, Inc.
Since 1887, BlumbergExcelsior, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Sale

Corporate Headquarters
100 Wall Street, Suite 503, New York, NY 10005;
212 431-5000 fax 917 243-5794, Hours 8:45am - 5:45pm

New York Corporate Services
236 Broadway, Menands, NY 12204;
518 436-0855, Hours 8:00am - 5:00pm

Texas Corporate Services
PO Box 151929, Austin, TX 78715-1929;
512 478-6620, Hours 8:00am - 5:00pm

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Refund Policy