Delaware Statutory Trust Kit
Ex Libris binder, an elegant mahogany brown, soft-padded vinyl binder that has the feel and texture of fine-grained leather; provides tight dust protection in the closure, without a slipcase
- Contents secured by a Velcro® closure
- Large capacity 1 5/8" "D" rings
- Trust name gold lettered on the spine
- 20 imprinted Delaware Statutory Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest, numbered 1–20, black ink and specimen certificate with full page stubs
- Pocket seal for a Delaware Statutory Trust with seal pouch
- Trust index
- 50 sheets archival quality paper
What is a Delaware Statutory Trust?
A Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) is a legal entity in which each beneficiary has a “beneficial interest” and for Federal income tax purposes is treated as owning an undivided fractional interest in the property held by the trust. Read more about Delaware Stautory Trust Here.