Black Beauty® Corporate Kit and Limited Liability Company Kits (LLC kits)
The most popular corporate kit in America with these outstanding features of quality, convenience and price:
- The Black Beauty corporate kit is a classic at a low price. Handsomely finished in 24K gold trim, the black vinyl binder and slipcase are constructed to last for years.
- Hidden rivets on the binder's spine for a sleek appearance.
- Window on spine holds a gold label imprinted with the corporate name for quick identification.
- Order a new label to reuse the binder.
- Durable matching black vinyl dust-proof slipcase protects contents and reserves a place on the shelf when the corporate record book is removed.
- Inside pocket holds loose papers.
- 3 large capacity 1-1/4" metal rings.
Exclusive with Blumberg Corporate Kits
Operating Agreements and Minutes & Bylaws as a FILLABLE PDF with the entity name and state in the appropriate fields. Unless you request printed forms with your kit, we will email the pdf to you the day after you order.
Voted Best Corporate Kit Provider seven years in a row by readers of the New York Law Journal
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in the Black Beauty corporate kit?
The Black Beauty corporate kit includes the corporate seal, certificates, transfer ledger, gold label with company name, index tabs, corporate record tickler, minute paper and optional minutes and bylaws for corporations or operating agreements for LLC's, all neatly stored in a durable binder and protective slipcase.
What's in a corporate kit? Click here for detailed information about the contents of Blumberg corporate kits.
What Is a Corporate Kit and Do I Need One?
The Corporate Kit or LLC Kit is a customized organizational binder and a convenient, tried-and-true way to gather and maintain your company’s management records.
When you form your corporation or LLC (Limited Liability Company), it is critical to objectify the management of the business. This includes an orderly organization of key documents —including minutes of the activities of the company, bylaws, operating agreements, shareholder agreements, share certificate and stubs and transfers.