Summa™ Important Personal and Family Document Organizer
Organize personal, family and household records in an attractive binder with numbered tab dividers and forms
SUMMA™ is divided into four sections and 30 forms covering
all necessary information and documents.
Conveniently record information about:
– Yourself, your family, and instructions
for your medical care, guardianship, burial, and other preferences.
– Contacts with financial institutions, advisers, and other organizations.
– Valuable property and its location.
– Location of important documents (will, car titles, insurance policies, etc.).
Includes 6 heavy-duty plastic sleeves to keep copies of important documents (birth & marriage certificates, military discharge papers, etc.).
NEW! Summa Supplement
Helps your clients keep records of their assets and personal information organized and available for their heirs and executors, and make communications with the heirs and executors easier. Includes the Summa form CD, instructions, paper forms and index. Cat. No. 5292, $19.95.
- Gathers in one place all important documents, personal information
and family records.
- Reduces the burden on loved ones in case of disability or death.
- A convenient source of information in case of damage to important personal or household documents due to fire or other casualties.
Handsome heavy duty binder with dust free slipcase in matching black, burgundy, green or brown vinyl. Sleeves for CD, business cards and loose papers. Available with Garnet or Emerald binder (without slipcase).
Fill in the forms by hand or use the CD (supplied) containing all the forms. Firms can use the CD to add their imprint to the title page.
Index tabs made of Mylar 1–25, in four colored sections, with 26 interleaved forms printed on pale grey 25% cotton archival bond and 50 extra pages for printing from the CD.