Imprinted Standard Legend Certificates
Imprinting standard legend stock, membership, etc. certificates enables us to provide fast service at low cost.
Examples of standard legend certificates:
- Stock certificates for business corporations, non-profits and not-for-profits
- LLC (limited liability company) membership certificates
- LP (limited partnership) partnership certificates
- Certificates for LLP's, B-corps, and cooperative corporations
- Professional corporations (PC), PLLC's, PLLP's and associations
We imprint standard legend certificates with the entity name, one class capitalization, state and officers' titles.
- Certificates are numbered in red
- Each certificate stub is also numbered
- Minimum of 20 certificates with every order
- Short clauses, additional classes of shares and printing on back available at extra cost
Do you require multiple-class stock or ownership certificates?
Fair notice considerations embodied in most state corporate statutes set minimum criteria for the printing of multiple-class share certificates. In addition to essential information necessary on single-class certificates, the shares of each class of a multiple-class corporation must have specific information printed on them.
Read our free paper, "How To Order Multiple-Class Certificates."
Continuous Form Stock Certificates
Call 800 221-2972. Ask for a certificate specialist.
Free when you order online below: Add one standard clause to your imprint
Make your selection on the order blank. For custom text clauses, multiple classes, special printing, bonds, warrants, options and continuous forms, please call our certificate experts at 800 221-2972. (Does not work with Blumberg's Shareprinter template.)
Make an impact! Add your logo in color to your certificates.
Logos, artwork (you supply digital file) $31.50
Acceptable file formats:
Adobe Illustrator (.ai or .eps), Adobe Photoshop (.psd)*, Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)*, JPEG Image (.jpg)*, TIFF Image (.tif)*
*These files require a resolution of at least 300 dpi (dots per inch) at 100% of the final print size. (A higher resolution means a more detailed printed image.) The recommended resolution is 1024 X 1024 at 300 DPI.