Premium Legal Pads
Personalize these classic yellow legal pads with your firm name stamped across the top
What is a legal pad and who invented them?
We call them “legal pads” because when they were first available in 1888 (the year after Bob Blumbergs grandfather founded our company) a paper mill worker Thomas Holly working at a paper mill in Holyoke, Massachusetts collected the sortings (scraps) from various factories and bound them into pads. They were cut to legal size. Later, when the pad paper was manufactured with ground wood and scraps to make up the batch of pulp, they were colored yellow because it was more expensive to make the batch white.
Blumberg legal pads are not low quality "big box" store pads.
Premium features of Blumberg Legal Pads
– Smooth, bright surface, free sheet paper, 50 sheets
– 80-point binderboard backer, 30 to 50% thicker
– Sturdy, brown leather-look tape binding
– Personalize with your firm name in one of 5 tape colors and 3 foil colors.
– Fountain pen ink does not blot or feather
Left Ruled Legal Pads
Standard Left Rule
Imprinted Litigation Ruled
Exclusive Trial Note
Junior Legal Pads
Jury Polling Pads