Resources for Family Law Practice
Use Blumberg's legal forms, software and office supplies to help you improve your family law practice.
- 159 Affidavit of net worth matrimonial action DRL §250
- 179 Affidavit of residence of child, DRL 75j
- 60 Affidavit of service matrimonial action
- 190 Memorandum of separation agreement
- 141 Postcard, matrimonial action
- 455 Retainer agreement, Matrimonial Rules, based on clauses approved by the NY Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and the Family Law Sections New York State Bar Association
- 454 Statement of client's rights and responsibilities, 2 pt. sets
- 496 Statement for proposed distribution, 22 NYCRR 202.16
- 163 Summons, annulment
- 158 Summons, divorce action, blank relief, UD-1
- 166 Summons, separation action
- 498 Verified statement of barriers to remarriage, affidavit of service, DRL Sec. 253
We search public records (tax liens, judgments, etc.) at the county, state and federal levels.
Document Assembly Software
Start creating documents in minutes with these DL Drafting Libraries.
- Free Living Wills and Health Care Power of Attorney
- Inter Vivos Trusts
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Uncontested and Contested Divorce
Keep divorce case notebooks well organized with this complete set of index dividers.
Help people understand how you can help them with legal matters related to marriage, divorce, guardianship, elderly relatives, wills and more.
New York DRL Sec. 236, Blumberg form 159.
Show the professionalism of the will and estate documents you've prepared by using archival quality paper, covers and envelopes.
Since 1887, BlumbergExcelsior, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Sale
100 Wall Street, Suite 503, New York, NY 10005;
212 431-5000 fax 917 243-5794, Hours 8:45am - 5:45pm
New York Corporate Services
236 Broadway, Menands, NY 12204;
518 436-0855, Hours 8:00am - 5:00pm
Texas Corporate Services
PO Box 151929, Austin, TX 78715-1929;
512 478-6620, Hours 8:00am - 5:00pm